Terms and Conditions
For registering and placing an order on www.nipasa.com you recognize that you are required to follow the terms and conditions listed below:
A Person who registers himself as a user to access the website and buy an artwork on the website will get all the details of artwork as provided in the website and may include, without restrictions, the name of the artist, the title of the artwork, the signature of the artist, the surface, medium and dimensions and any extra information.
Terms & Conditions
• The Artwork made available for sale 24/7 on the Website.
• Every artwork available on the website available for sale and will be sold at the decided price. No discounts will be offered to the buyer until the gallery offers. The price of every artwork listed on the site is available for sale with all inclusive taxes.
• Nipasa is not responsible for any charges that be collected at the destination whether in Australia or overseas.
• All invoices will be made and sent by Nipasa based on the registration information provided by the buyer at the time of placing order or making payments will be accepted only from the buyer so registered.
• To place an order on www.nipasa.com constitutes permanent acceptance of the purchase. Unless cancelled by Nipasa within two working days on account of any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale. The contract will be in Nipasa and the buyer.
• Buyer is required to make the payment of the artwork after placing an order on www.nipasa.com.
• Alternately, and without prejudice to the prior, Nipasa may, at its absolute prudence, hold the Artwork for the buyer.
• Payments will be 100% in advance against every sale.
• At the same time, Extra care is taken to produce the colours and form of paintings as shown on the website, it is understood that because each painting is separately painted there may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints would be entertained in this regard.
• You concur to take by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. While placing your order, you all information that you are providing should be true and correct. (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges including all necessary taxes at the time of purchase made by you.
• All artwork listed for sale on the website is genuine and original.
• The buyer certifies that all the information given at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information will be updated and informed to Nipasa without delay. Nipasa has right to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verification because it may consider necessary for granting registration. Nipasa may also cancel or suspend such registration whether it seeks that the particular information is inappropriate. But, such registration will be reinstated immediately on the customer providing information to the satisfaction of Nipasa.
• This agreement is managed by the laws of the state of Victoria within Australia and the parties must submit to the jurisdiction of the Victorian Courts within Australia
Add: 29 Acland Street, Craigieburn, Victoria
Tel: +61 433 202 067