CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
Transforming life for a better future
Social Responsibility has been an integral part of the way we have been doing our business since inception. For more than 10 years, the Reena Decor’s policies & initiates have played a pivotal role in improving the lives of the communities in & around our operations with an objective to energize and enable them to realize their potential.
The main objective of CSR Policy is:
- To be a reliable business partner:We believe in partnerships and ethical behaviour in relationships with customers, to promote transparent trade and improve the quality of customer service, care and satisfaction.
- To be responsible for the environment: In all our business activities we are committed to preventing environmental pollution, making effective use of resources, and contributing to building a recycling-based society, thereby protecting and improving the global environment and passing it on to future generations for the sustainable development of society.
- To ensure good and safe working conditions for our employees. We feel responsible, as an employer to attract qualified staff and provide them with a stable, good job and the best working conditions. Our aim is to increase the level of safety and health by improving the quality of training and reducing the impact of human factors on accidents.
- To directly/indirectly undertake projects & programs, that will enhance the quality of life and economic well-being of the communities in and around our plant and society at large.
The scope of the CSR activities of the Company will cover the following areas but not limited to the same and may extend to other specific projects/ programs as permitted under the law from time to time:
- Supporting programs devoted to the cause of destitute, rural poor and providing the basic necessities of life including construction of toilets, classrooms with furniture and conducting health awareness camps in remote villages.
- Participation in social causes like Polio and Breast cancer awareness initiatives.
- Empowering women through self help groups, aiding personality development of the members and reducing gender prejudice by improving access to information and knowledge.
- Empowering underprivileged children living on streets through education that enables them to escape the vicious circle of ignorance, disease and poverty.